- Colourpop is releasing a "Sailor Moon"-themed makeup collection.
- The line includes four lipsticks, an eye-shadow palette, two blushes, and two face glitters.
- Products range in price between $8 and $20.
- The collection launches Thursday on Colourpop's website at 1 p.m. ET.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Following its previous , has teamed up with for its latest collaborative drop. The range offers a selection of makeup products including an palette, four , two , and two glitter gels.
The 12-pan Pretty Guardian shadow palette features matte, metallic, and foiled textures arriving in nude hues and vibrant pops of pink, purple, and yellow.
As for the lipsticks, the products come in two different lip bundles. The Daylight kit features a yellow-orange "Moon Tiara" shade and a mid-tone pink hue dubbed "Usagi," while the Moonlight bundle comes in a coral-pink "Sailor Moon" and rosy-pink "Bun Head."
Finally, the pressed-powder blushes are available in two different pink tones, and the Glittery Obsessed glitter gels feature soft shades of pink and lilac.
11选5精准杀号法The "Sailor Moon" x ColourPop limited-edition collection will be available to purchase at on February 20, where prices start at $8. For more beauty-related news, check out .