- Caroline Flack, a well known British TV presenter, died suddenly over the weekend. She was 40 years old.
- Flack was best known for hosting the reality TV show "Love Island," and many celebrities and former contestants have paid tribute to her after the tragic news.
- Flack's boyfriend Lewis Burton also to his late girlfriend this morning, where he promised to be her "voice" and ask all the questions she couldn't.
- "Nothing will bring you back but I will try make you proud everyday," he said. "I love you with all my heart."
- The couple were currently under a court order to not talk to each other while Flack was awaiting trial for allegedly assaulting Burton.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Caroline Flack's boyfriend Lewis Burton to his late girlfriend this morning, who died suddenly by suicide this weekend. He posted a moving statement under a photo of him and Flack enjoying a holiday together.
"My heart is broken we had something so special," he wrote on Instagram. "I am so lost for words I am in so much pain I miss you so much I know you felt safe with me you always said I don't think about anything else when I am with you and I was not allowed to be there this time I kept asking and asking."
He then promised to be Flack's voice and "ask all the questions you wanted and I will get all the answers."
11选5精准杀号法"Nothing will bring you back but I will try make you proud everyday," he said. "I love you with all my heart."
He also of one of Flack's posts where she said "In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
"I will love you forever," he wrote.
11选5精准杀号法Burton and Flack were not in contact due to a court order while she was due to stand trial in March for allegedly assaulting him in December. She pleaded not guilty to the charge, and Burton posted several Instagram stories over the last few weeks saying they were still together and going to work through it.
He also said Flack had been the victim of a media "witch hunt" after the incident.
11选5精准杀号法Flack stepped back from her role as presenter of the UK reality show "Love Island," but the show said it would welcome her back after the situation was sorted.
11选5精准杀号法Since the tragic news of Flack's death, many celebrities have paid tributes to the star, including British pop star Cheryl "utterly gut wrenchingly tragic," and actress Jameela Jamil who described what Flack was facing in the media as "f---ing horrendous."
11选5精准杀号法"It was only a matter of time before the media and a prolonged social media dogpile, hers lasted for MONTHS, pushed someone completely over the edge," . "Rest In Peace Caroline Flack."
If you or someone you know is struggling with depression or has had thoughts of harming themselves or taking their own life, get help. (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free, confidential support for people in distress, as well as best practices for professionals and resources to aid in prevention and crisis situations.
11选5精准杀号法If you or someone you know is struggling with depression or has had thoughts of harming themselves or taking their own life, get help. (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free, confidential support for people in distress, as well as best practices for professionals and resources to aid in prevention and crisis situations.